Discover the Secret for Throwing More Strikes,
Picking Up “Impossible” Spares… & Humiliating
Your Bowling Buddies Frame After Frame!
Does your ball hook too much or too little? Are you clobbering the pocket one minute and way off target the next? Maybe your approach timing is off, and you’re flagging the foul line. Relax. These are common problems that get to everyone sooner or later. And the solutions are easier than you think. The Ultimate Bowling Troubleshooting Guide will have you toppling your king pin again in no time.
There are five “dirty little secrets” among professional bowlers… secrets that no amateur ever learns on their own… and the pro’s like it that way. Go here to learn the secrets.
These five “dirty little secrets” are extremely simple to master (once they are revealed to you)… and yet they INSTANTLY allow you (no matter how butt ugly you think your game is right now) to “lock into” your own personal “Perfect Shot“. Which means on your very next game, you will:
- Add 25 to 45+ pins to your game…
- Convert the toughest spares and “unmakable” splits into a one-two punch of sure-shot winners…
- Turn lane conditions into pure, accurate pin action (giving you a dozen new strike opportunities)… and…
- Put you instantly inside the same “Bagger Zone” the best pro’s use, to play the most stable, stress-free and deadly accurate game you are humanly capable of!
The best part is, all you need to do is make a few simple adjustments (which I’ll tell you about in a moment) and to know what these five “dirty little secrets” to incredible bowling are.How can this be? How can you not transform your game… and suddenly — and I do mean SUDDENLY — start playing like the top pro’s at their peak?
Actually, it’s very simple. Much more simple than you could ever imagine.
You see… you ALREADY have the goods when it comes to bowling the best game you’re capable of… just not WHEN IT COUNTS.
You heard right. You’re “blowing your wad” on your PRACTICE THROWS, if you’re like 99% of the amateur bowlers in the world. And you’re leaving your best game behind. And going out on the lanes with the WORST game you have.
* How a dry lane can make a plastic ball look like the latest ball of the month.
* Ball Mechanics: How it skids, hooks, then ideally rolls (end over end), just as it enters the pocket.
* How poor ball placement can affect your balance and timing.
* A slight grip change that will magically jumpstart your hooks and boomers.
* And much more…